A Department Head, who reports directly to the Director General, manages this department.
The main objective of this unit is to provide efficient and effective administrative support for the programmes of the Ministry and provision internal service and administration control of regional and district office.
Key functions are to:
- Advising DG and minister in managerial general topic of ministry of finance (MOF)
- Supervising the section of department
- Ensuring the functioning of section department.
- Developing the monthly work plan of Administration of department
- The follow up and facilitated the work progress of the ministry’s department
- Signing managerial official document of the Ministry finance